Behavioral Unit Transition Support

For individuals being released from the Behavioral unit, referral services are available. We can assess your needs, and refer you to the appropriate services within our community.

We can help you access available services, and help you find housing.

To access this service, please contact Theresa Klice -

Return to Access Mental Health Services

Return Home